Upholstery Shampoo and Deep Cleaning
Industrial steam extraction machines will be used to deeply clean your vehicle’s fabric interior elements. These machines work under high pressure and temperature, enabling stain removal of all physically removable stains. Hot water extraction is also the best cleaning method in terms of disinfection.
Our upholstery shampoo and deep cleaning procedure can be summarised as below:
- Our technician will attend to your booking location and request access to the vehicle. He will inspect the interior and decide which products need to be used.
- The upholstery of the vehicle is hoovered with a commercial vacuum cleaner. This will remove the surface dust, crumbs and other debris from the seats and floor.
- An industrial steamer and hot water extraction machine will be used on the fabric seats.
- Eco-friendly cleaning solutions will be applied during the cleaning service to remove germs, odours and stains in all cases where this is possible.
- Around 90% of the water used during the cleaning process is extracted with our extraction machine. This greatly shortens the remaining upholstery drying time, which is the customer responsibility.
- If included, after-care services for the car are used by the technician.