Leather Car Seats Deep Cleaning
Leather Car Seats Deep Cleaning is what you need if you want a long lasting seat protection. The prerequisite of leather seat conditioning is a good proper clean.
The sad truth is that most people race to find the best car leather conditioner without giving much thought into cleaning the leather car seats first. If you don’t properly clean your car, you’re just protecting the grime that is sitting on top of the leather surface.
The proper procedure is to treat, condition, and protect car leather AFTER you have cleaned it. This article is all about cleaning, which is only one tiny part of our leather protection service.
Leather seats add a touch of luxe to your car. They make your car more comfortable but they’re pricey, so you need to take care of them.
If you want to protect your leather car seats from any future stains and damage, use our leather care service.
We have the perfect brush for cleaning car leather seats, made from natural horse hair that is super gentle. The bristles actually becomes gentler as they get wet when using with t cleaner. Here is how we restore a mouldy leather car seat back to its original look.
Leather cleaning is very much similar to a leather sofa at home. We used to have a leather sofa, it used to be a thing in the past, I remember my father did try to look after it like this: https://www.bobvila.com/articles/how-to-clean-leather-furniture/
Here is a bird’s eye view of what we do:
- Spot-test any leather cleaner in a hidden area to make sure it is suitable for your seats.
- Vacuum thoroughly. Ensures dirt, sand and loose grime won’t scratch or rub into your seats as you clean.
- Work in small sections, to minimize any chance of discoloration.
- Use microfiber cloth. They are soft and won’t scratch your leather surface.
- Clean regularly and condition. Clean your seats once a month and condition two to three times a year.
- If it gets too much for you, just get us to do it!